I’ll have at least one other update before Draft Day as I continue to gather info, and may get to 100-150 players.
- This is a player ranking, not a mock draft
- A player not being on the Top 50 doesn’t mean he’s not highly ranked. Maybe that players is 51 or 72 or 85.
- Rankings are based on the combined evals of dozens of sources on players and my own profile evaluations based on the information acquired
- No two clubs rank players identically
- No two analysts rank player identically
- Differences in rankings may be due to differences in player evaluation OR the value of the profile
- Differences in rankings can also be due to variances in the value of a draft pick and the draft as a whole
- The below rankings are ‘in a vacuum,’ not from the angle of any club
Last Updated on May 18, 2020 by Jason A. Churchill
Jason A. Churchill
Latest posts by Jason A. Churchill (see all)
- Sam Carlson, Brandon Williamson steal show - May 9, 2021
- Seattle Mariners by the Numbers for April - May 1, 2021
- Story of Rays-Mariners trade may have several chapters - April 15, 2021
- Best Tools for 2021 Seattle Mariners Opening Day Roster - April 1, 2021