I’ll have at least one other update before Draft Day as I continue to gather info, and may get to 100-150 players.
- This is a player ranking, not a mock draft
- A player not being on the Top 50 doesn’t mean he’s not highly ranked. Maybe that players is 51 or 72 or 85.
- Rankings are based on the combined evals of dozens of sources on players and my own profile evaluations based on the information acquired
- No two clubs rank players identically
- No two analysts rank player identically
- Differences in rankings may be due to differences in player evaluation OR the value of the profile
- Differences in rankings can also be due to variances in the value of a draft pick and the draft as a whole
- The below rankings are ‘in a vacuum,’ not from the angle of any club
Last Updated on May 18, 2020 by Jason A. Churchill
Jason A. Churchill
Latest posts by Jason A. Churchill (see all)
- Scouting Notes on the Mariners 2021 Draft Class - July 21, 2021
- 2021 Mid-Season Prospect Rankings Report - July 3, 2021
- May Prospect Report: Raleigh, Rodriguez, Marte, Williamson shine brightest - June 2, 2021
- Mariners Prospects of the Month: Raleigh, Williamson atop month’s best - June 1, 2021